About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Black & White week

Since this week was ruined by drama I havent made many postings for the theme.. But I believe in defending myself, Candired & Angelings against the hate brought on by the "other" team.. 

Here is a Black and White posting for you.. I hope you enjoy the pictures..

<33hollyrenee




My dear friend Aly made us some lovely arts.. she descibes Angelings so well.. We are a Family, sisters, brothers, a group of special friends! I nvr grow tired of seeing these arts they make me feel like all this is worth it.. the support for angelings is wonderful

Click to the mke them bigger



1 comment:

  1. AWW everyone looks wonderful once again :) and tysm for that lovely bit about me :') Ily and you're most welcome xxx idc what the heroes wanna think! We are a family! (XDD got a lovely hater on my blog (i)) we are unbreable xx they can try their best but they won't break us ;) we have something they don't have <3

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive