About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Monday, September 15, 2014

Myths and Magic 3

This weekend was so fun and seeing so many dressed for the theme.. everyone is getting so creative.. I thought this theme wouldnt do well tbh but it is one of the best yet! Here are some pictures enjoy.. Click thm to make them bigger 




Thank you so much for the arts Izzy.. Words I agree with <33




Thank you so much for this.. It means alot to me and Candi.. We will nvr stop giving hope <33



Glitzy thank you so much for the art.. Tht was so sweet whn i saw it it made think of how much you have been there for us so many times and not once left.. Ty so much <3



This are was made by Vampress.. It is so sweet! Thank you Vampress so much


13 comments:

  1. Tysm bestie for putting me on ur blog love u :) ANGELING or ever and always I will never leave Angelings side <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its great so far.... :) Angeling Forever <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy M&M week holly .. angelings unbreakable ��

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww everyone looks amazing! love it so much! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah I think I might delete comments on my blog 0.0 it's being murdered.. How do u lol?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Edit posting and on the right hand side there is a wheel loolking thing click and hit visible but not able to comment and keep comments hidden or smethig.. i am done with the haters on those 2 postings <33hollyrenee

      Delete
    2. Lol ty :) my blog is literally being usurped by te haters it's horrible 0.0

      Delete
    3. Your welcome.. I stopped dealing with them because wht they say isnt true and or they twist everything around (i) I hope you it get it fixed to where they cant comment

      Delete
  6. I love you guys holly,Aly and candi all Angelings,Aly look on ur blog 'Heroes Ey' I standed up for u x x Ily

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive