About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Monday, September 8, 2014

!!!Angelings!!! is not who she says she is

This girl named !!!Angelings!!! Yes is very nice BUT is not who she says she is.. She says she is SweggerJae well the real SweggerJae msged me to let me know she is not her..  My ? to you !!!Angelings!!! why say your someone who you are not? & who are you really? Do you think tht your secret would not come out about tht in the end? To those who have her added it is up to you if you remain friends with her.. I nvr had her added I only spoke to her.. and she seemed very nice. 

I just want you to know she is not who she says she is :/

Click picture to make bigger..

Also please read Candired's new blog post ty  < click link

<33hollyrenee



6 comments:

  1. Someone said that they were me and then the next minute they said they were gonna defeat me 0.0 xDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so so sad like seriously pretending to be someone your not lol ;).Why can't she be herself and stop impersonating people>.<.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is kinda weird?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes it is not right (i) ppl need to understand tht ppl find out things <33hollyrenee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Horrible ._. I'm SweggerJae btw xD I felt so hurt when I found out, ppl could think I was a fame seeker like she obviously was .-. Because obviously the rumour i was "her"

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive