About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Sunday, September 28, 2014

Bff's week day 2

Bff's week is another week of great creativity! I hope you are enjoying this theme... here are some pictures enjoy..


Ty so much beyonce for the art i can imagine it took forever to load everyone you added I know it would have for me <3



'
Ty so much Dazz for this art it is very sweet and elegant <3


Welcome back Issy! "1D" I sure missed you and will miss you even more! 3 weeks will pass by quickly


As I said you can decorate rooms on msp to match our themes as well.. here is mine <3 I didnt have to it was already decorated for it xD



Rio ty so much for the artbook. I was over joyed reading it.. Please remember how much I love you and will always be here for you <3 Ty again for the art.. Loves you a lot <3




4 comments:

  1. awwh.... everyone is so sweet looking especially !!!hollyrenee!!! and !!!hayhaysmiley!!! xD Wonder who willl be on tomorrow... xD <333

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone looks GREAT!! This is such a lovely theme!! <33 xxkiss230xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful theme, one of my favourites yet! Loyalty is a big thing and I love showing my besties how much I love them <333

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg this week is such an amazing theme❤️ I have a bff irl Charlie who just joined msp... He is a hero but doesn't h8 angelings or anything... We are gonna be twinned for the week :D Pls see my bff week art

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive