About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Day 3 birthstones

Just a reminder that Carla AMs pink for Cancer day has been extended for today as well <33

Here are some pictures from yesterday.. Click them to make them bigger <33 Plz make sure to read the fast few postings if you havent <33


Ami this art is neat! I would have nvr thought to do tht with the the stickers good thinking and ty so much for your art, all your help <33



My beautiful from bonkerboo made angelings art and including them as a while.. ty so much for this art <3 the words are beautiful.





Starr has made a new art for the along with her own about the months and the stones to go with them ty so much <33








14 comments:

  1. Awwwww Tysm Bestie <3333 Ly always and forever , wrong way round but whtever , Ty for helping me and everything

    ReplyDelete
  2. -B Everyone looks osm, everyone is cool when we're part of a team... XDD lol, IDEL that song, but still xD everyone looks GAWJUSS! I have dressed in pink to support cancer for ya ;) I think it's an amazing thing to support... Msp should convince us to support more charities tbh :) but yeah.. Anyways, I love the idea of birthstone week, it's lovely <33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree they should the only thing they do every year is have the anti cyber bully theme both yrs they had it it was awful... cause most ppl dnt even obide by it.. Msp themselves dnt follow their own rules tbh <33 I wish they would let players vote for themes

      Delete
    2. i agree aly and holly... Nobody obeys it and i realised in ishas art for heroes it says spread a good msg around like NOT stopping hate -.- I just laughed

      Delete
    3. Lol ikr and I know holly! Nobody even joined in the with anti bullying week tbh. And I mean. Msp need to watch their game more. I mailed them this really long email about what's been happening.. And what did they reply with? -.-... "We don't tolerate bulling, simply block the user. If u want to block the user........"... -_- I was just like . Don't they care?? I was so genuine about how they need to care for msp more.. Ect and that was their amazing reply -_-... It's pathetic. Anyway. As long as we enjoy the game I suppose.. :) xx ly

      Delete
    4. Yes I have sent them many emails of wht is going on and they reply with an automated letter about blocking :s </3 sad really.. many ppl pay to use their site i mean alot of money they collect even daily and tht is how we get treated? They play favorites xD

      Delete
    5. I completely and utterly agree with you there again! :) msp of course bring us joy and gift us with love of others, but they just take it and give us the odd benefits... :/

      Delete
  3. Tysm (a) I cry with joy everyday as of ur kindness holly and going On imvu talking to the Angelings<3 Happy Cancer Support Weekend,Happy BirthStone week <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your very welcome Carla i am looking forward to next weekend xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Same here bestie! :) Go on imvu later I really wanna see u and give u a big if hug :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dnt think so bestie i am not in the mood for tht game :/ not this weekend.. it has really torn me up but i am continuing to smile <33

      Delete
    2. Ok lovely :) Ik what happened just remember,You smile,I smile <33

      Delete
  6. :D Im made an arty for you a Candi :) Hope you see it :) i Chose called Unbreakable i cant hear it coz my computer dosn't have a speaker and my headphones broke -_- Anyway i just read the lyrics and thought of you and holly the first part anyway anyway idk about the rest ;3 hope you like it ♥☺☻♥Birthstone week its amazing ♥Im having so much fun im in love ♥_♥ lol ;) Smiling always for Holly and Angeling
    (a)ling for life (a)
    ~Cake248~

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive