About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Angelings New Theme- Myths and Magical!


This week is going to be  very creative theme.. if you need help you can go to google and type in Myths.. then go to google images and see wht that myth looks like and go from there for your inspiration..

Random wishy's and autos will be given..

Always remember this if for fun! ALL are welcome to join.. 

Get your arts and looks ready! I will blogging every day or every other day of this weeks theme!

<33hollyrenee

9 comments:

  1. Im a ANGELING then xDD I got no sc so I will stay as a angel x x :) i love you - Carla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay and ly too yes they are considered myths <33hollyrenee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep changing between Greek Gods I'm only doing them cas we did them last year

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw can't wait!!! Will dress up when I come on tomorrow afternoon :) xx Lysm bestie <333 you already look fabulous xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this theme its a challenge xD<33hollyrenee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay i got my outfit <3 I am Demeter, goddess of corn, grain, and harvest :) Once again i love this theme. And the good thing is, these are MYTHS so everyone will look a little different since there is no "real" image

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've done Goddess Athena but I think I'll switch between a few this week ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. yay another theme! holly ur amazing

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive