About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Special Angelings post!

I hope you all had a great week with the B & W theme! I saw many arts and looks they were great! Our themes are getting bigger & better each week! It makes friends close together.. But here I wanted to post again another special Angelings post!

Click pictures to make them more readable

Here are some arts made for us.. Enjoy

These arts are very true.. Some learn from mistakes..& try to make things better <33




Ken ty so much for being our friend again.. i truly missed you whn we were not.. I consider you a best friend as well




This a the 2nd poem I believed made for Angelings ty so much <33



& our best friend Slam making his truethful arts.. He is a BIG angelings supporter.. he is also a best friend <33




4 comments:

Blog Archive