About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Saturday, September 20, 2014

Day 2- Birthstones week!

Listen please  I hate to be this way but  I  need to say please be patient with me.. I am only 1 person trying to reply to many.. I lag really bad.. I have a real life outside of msp trying to do chores and take care of my brother & sisters.. so please give me time to reply.. dnt come at me and then 3 mins later say it again and if i dnt reply then dnt come at me and start using guilt trips..Guilt trips dnt work with me a lot of the time.. I hate to be rushed.. again I lag and talk to many ppl be patient!

Yesterday I got a lot of pictures of people dressed in both colors :D even some who are not even added which made me great! Tht we are reaching out to all.. I do mean anyone can join and its all fun.. it dnt matter if your added or not.. Enjoy the pictures.. Click them all to make them bigger.


Ty so much 5/5 me and you had a great conversation last night remember how grateful I am <3


Ty so much awesome4268 for saying you dressed up for our theme it means so much!!!


My good friend Bubblegumcandy made a very well detailed art for this theme.. Ty so much <33



See this girl? This girl was being bullied or shall I say hated against for buying someones look.. My msg to anyone buy my looks idc.. I take it as a compliment.. No one should be hated for buying someone looks.. Ty so much for this art your very welcome <33 I would defend you again if need be <3


This is my good friend Eden.. Eden we have became close this past couple week I am so happy about tht! Ty so much for joining in the theme you look great!




Ty so my Kiss for the art! I really enjoy theme every week.. Ty so much for making them <3



& my bestie Rio :D You look gorgeous! Ty so much for joining in with us!


12 comments:

  1. everyone looks great bestie <333 I love Eden and Rio's outie... This is a really good theme already! Ly always <333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same I was going to add you again but i let others had a chance xD so you will be on tomorrows <33

      Delete
    2. Ok xD... I keep thinking when i see Eden i keep thinking im talking about me O.O tht is my name irl

      Delete
  2. Looks Gorg <3 NEW IMPORTANT BLOG POST: bananayellowrockermspuk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ellen I cant find your blog :/ its says it dnt exsist.. Here i am sorry to ask but go to your site and please copy your link add and then come here to paste it :D if you will tht woujld be wonderful as I want to see it badly

      Delete
  3. I love this theme so much. Everyones outfit look amazing :*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww <33 Tysm for putting my artie on there Holly, lysm :) <3 x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everyone looks awsome!!! I love this weeks theme but im locked on bobzi3 holly D; so please add me on misscoolgirl2003.. Going to buy birthstone outie right this second!! xD lysssm hun <3
    - bobzi3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got my outfit x x Not putting it on until cancer support day is finished x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A birthstone is a gemstone that represents a person's month of birth. Birthstones are often worn as jewelry or as a pendant.The beginning of birthstones is accepted to go back to the breastplate of Aaron which contained twelve gemstones speaking to the twelve clans of Israel.
    Birthstone
    Birthstar Gemstone

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive