About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Thursday, September 4, 2014

New theme Black and White!

This artbook was fun for me to make.. everything actually loaded!
Our theme this week is Black and White.. You can it wear it in one color or both.. or maybe add a color with it..
Maybe make some evening gowns looks..
I will be adding, giving wishy's daily, and random autos!
Please watch Candired's new series about Angelings! So far it is very truthful and it is stating our side of things..

Remember stay strong & have fun!!

<33hollyrenee


2 comments:

  1. AWW love this theme :) I need to get some more outfits ready for ya ;) xx

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive