About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month


The month of October is Breast Cancer awareness month. Please wear pink whn you can to show your support for Breast cancer. Breast cancer affects alot of people including men.

Pass it this on for Breast Cancer Awareness Month

<33hollyrenee

10 comments:

  1. OMG yay!!!!! It's like my cancer support day! (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes but its for the entire month. I am a bug supporter of breast cancer awareness month. Someone very close to me is recovering from breast cancer <33hollyrenee

      Delete
  2. I will definitely be wearing pink!! I wish the person close to you that has breast cancer the best recovery. I really do. Love xxkiss230 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will Definitely Wear Pink (i)

    ~ZoeyKatherina

    ReplyDelete
  4. will do hollz.... My imvu works now YAY!!!! Wanna add you but cant find you :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very close person in my life passed away because of this :( will definitely join in to show my support and love for those <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. my aunt had it, survived! her sister had it for two or three years, cancer spread and she left this world to be with God in July. My cousin she fears of getting breast cancer.
    My fave non-profit organization is Stand Up to Cancer. I am not a pink type of person but I will wear it.
    SHakeitUpRules

    ReplyDelete
  7. <33. i'll wear pink Xd. btw: i have made a video for u and candired but it has not yet can to msp utube. if u can, can u plz check out my video on utube. just tupe up zoey101745 and it should come up with the video 'angelings'. ty if u do XD <333

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wearing Pink:) Feel sorry for those who had it:( Hopefully ppl will get better:) Have fun everyone :D
    ~Cake248~ ♥Angeling♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll be wearing it, for my Nonna, my Zia, the rest of my family and of course myself. This means a lot to me and I can't thank you enough, especially for your support <33

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive