About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Saturday, September 6, 2014

Day 2 Black & White week

Hey everyone.. Here are so more great pictures... I hope you are enjoying them.. I am sorry if I miss your gb posts about arts.. I have been off and om again today.. if i didnt get to you please post again..
<33hollyrenee





Ami ty so much for this art.. I too havent seen tht status it was nice seeing it again.. Please click her artbook to read



Twinkle took her own time to make a poem for Angelings.. It is beautiful.. Please read it <33



7 comments:

  1. Everyone looks lovely <33 that poem is so cute! Love it! Lovely theme <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. And ami is right! #HOLLY2PAGE1!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got my outfit ready! Happy Black & White Day Holly!!!!! :D Love the poem Twinkle wrote <33 It describes the Angelings!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE that poem it's so sweet! Describes us so well! <33

    ReplyDelete
  5. That poem is amazing it really does tell everyone what Angelings really are instead of calling us liars (a) <33

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes she did a remarkable job with it <3 she used her heart.. Tht is wht is so important <33hollyrenee

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive