About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Day 4 of Birthstones week!

Hey eeveryone! I hope you have a had a great so week so far! I have some more pictures of this week. Today I will making a tie breaker art.. Please make sure to comment from what is on it.. I will make a announce Thursday to what the new theme is!

Enjoy!


As this art says we welcome anyone to Angelings who is kind.. <33 ty so much Amber for this art!



Eden, this art is so beautiful! I couldnt be happier your my friend! Ty so much for all your gb chats and friendship! <33



This art took Izzy a long time.. I couldnt imagine doing this.. I wouldnt have the patience LOL ty so much for this! <33



Even ppl who are not add join in our themes <33 Ty so much



America ty so much for the art! I hope you had a great birthday!




Starr Ty as well both your's and America's arts mean alot to me <3 ty so much! I hope you had a great birthday <33



Ty so much Vampress for this art! I love it!

4 comments:

  1. ty so much bestie it means a lot to both of us... I will get america to read your blog sometime soon again ty <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awhhh everyone looks beautiful once again! It must be lovely receiving arts for u Att :) talking about arts, the time has come where I need to make one -B also MA peace Ab is on page 3! XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm dying for u to see my arty O_Oplease look at it if ur not laggy (a)
    Cake248 ;3

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive