About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Thursday, September 4, 2014

One more day of Celeb theme!

It has been another great week of our theme and I couldnt ask for more ty so much for everything! Today is our last day for Celeb's! Here are some more pictures and arts! I do hope you enjoy them and the themes!








Eden this art was so nice.. I got tears reading it ty so much for it.. I cant ty you enough for it


Star this art was so lovely.. I to got tears reading it.. Loves you all so much and cant ty enough for these arts! 



Arts like these are so precious and means so much to me and Candi you have no idea.. this is wht Angelings are truely about friendships!




4 comments:

  1. Aww these arts are so sweet and everyone looks wonderful <33 What the arts say goes to show what Angelings are really about (a)

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3 The arts are lovely and touching

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved this theme, I was zoella the youtuber because I love YouTube xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ty For Putting Me There As Miley Cyrus xD c:

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive