About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Sunday, February 15, 2015

Valentine's Post 3

I am going to say something, I was on face book, and someone posted to someone else a lot of problems .. I am going to stress this... friendships ARE NOT based on a team, they are based on the person you have the friendship with... #mspwantspeace

<33hollyrenee




(a)ings support



Thank you so  so much for the beautiful art book, I get so happy to see them because you truly one of the best!



Ty so much for the art book, Please remember on msp I dnt get all msgs.. please say msg on gb if i dnt reply.. I try to keep up and I miss a lot of postings especially if I am falling behind and or offline quite a bit..




My bestie Christabel made this art book and i agree with it so much.. Bullying affects people both in life and on line.. sometimes whn it is online it is actually worse thn in real because you come to msp or whtever to escape the life, to just have you be bullied on line is wrong.. Please love & share her art book and get it to the top <3

#stoponlinebullying



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive