About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Casual & Unicorn post 4

This has been a very busy week for us, we have had a couple meet and greets and also some new ones in the works.. <3 Thanks all so much for your help, and joining in the themes so far <3



Thank you Jen for this art book <3



Thank you Shannan for this, your art book is very truthful, we want peace, not keep fighting, I am speaking of msp as a whole not just angelings.



Thank you Lacie so much for this art book <33



Congrats Bestie for lvl 25, I am so happy for you <33




Please read this art book, this how she feels about angeling's how we are there for her.. Its beautiful <33



Bestie, This art book is amazing,  love you soo much <33 thanks for this art book 



I have gotten to know Silvia a bit through face book she was not an added friend on msp.. she nvr once asked me to be added and yet she still support angeling's.. Thank you so much Silvia.. You are such a sweet person and its great to get to know you <33


2 comments:

  1. I especially love Silvia's edit, it's beautiful (a)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do to so much.. she made tht before we were even friends on msp and tht made it even more amazing

      Delete

Blog Archive