About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

New Poll up

Hey everyone, I have made a new poll for this week, its called a quick poll since i was offline all week, and i didnt get to share the art book for ideas.. I added one idea tht wasnt on it.. the others are the most suggested out of the few comments.. 2 I have no idea how we would do if they win lol.. those themes are Creepy Pasta and the You tuber one.. I dnt play much on you tube O,O,

Also today is Pastel Colors Day hosted by Mixer987 " Cadie" There is a meet and greet planned, I again will try my best to make it but now tht Msp has messed up and removed the lag free globe it will be impossible for me to really show up and i will more thn likely get disconnected " my wifi is so bad" but i will try <33

anyways please vote the more the better... i will close the poll tomorrow, and ty so much for all the well wishes i am feeling a lot better <33

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive