About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Sunday, February 8, 2015

Posh- Thursday February 12th





Dazz is holding a theme this Thursday- February 12th.. The theme for it is Posh! Time is all day and a meet greet at 2:00 PM USA time and 7:00 PM UK time.... I will be there as well and will stay as long as lag holds out.. I have to refresh alot sorry :/

Dress code is Fancy xD it would be great to even see guys dressed as fancy : D

Please no hate.. we are just having fun.. any one is welcome to join us <33

Please see our art books, and share them.. I also have a movie called Posh.. and Dazz will have a movie as well..

Have fun and hope to see you Thursday!

I got days confused its Thursday not Friday <3




1 comment:

  1. Can't wait.. this theme sounds so good <33 I don't think I can make the Meet and Greet.. but this one seems fun ^.^ I'll try to make it <3

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive