About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Msp's new theme


Okay so msp's new theme yay or nay? Well I say yay because the prices arent as bad  as the past themes but nay because they have hardly anything for non vips.. I am really thinking some day tht msp will be pay & play game only, because if you think about it.. you rate movies to make extra money and fame but after you rate 10 movies the fame is cut and so is the star coins earned it goes frm 10 to 5 stars coins until you rate more.. i forget the total on tht I think it is 20 not sure though.. and then you make movies BUT you only get 25 star coins depending how many frames and or movements you make.. Tbh msp should let you earn the amount of stars you get per rate.. and i also believe daily diamonds should be able to be earned for non vip.. and or bought with your star coins.. and not actual money..

wht do you think?

<33hollyrenee

8 comments:

  1. I like this theme.. But as you say there isn't much choice for non VIP's.. MSP is Soo late on this theme.. It has been out for one year xD I also like the price cuts O,O

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's a great idea to make people buy diamonds with starcoins, it would be a great help to Non-VIPs
    I like how they at least made it a Spring theme rather than winter lol xD Have you heard that they're making a Frozen 2? I find that the second movies are never as good as the first ones :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe i did hear tht some where.. I havent fully seen Frozen i have only seen bits and pieces my younger sister Kaylyn loves tht movie..

      Delete
  3. msp love frozen I haven't been on for 2 days as the uk server don't work :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have had no problems try resetting your wifi... and msg msp so they are aware of this

      Delete
  4. nay :/ i find frozen really annoying :/ i liked it when it came out but now its just boring and i think its way too popular for the movie quality. but i guess the prices are quite good. the theme just isn't really my cup of tea :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just like the song frm wht i have seen of it it is okay.. but i just like the song lol

      Delete

Blog Archive