About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Friday, February 6, 2015

Special Post- 1. Animal Awareness Day!

Thank you all who joined in Animal Awareness Day! I have seen so many creative out fits today. Me & Dazz appreciate this all so much..

If you have an idea for an awareness day please let me know and I will help you out with it.. I will make a post and also join in with you.. You can never have to many awareness day's because there are so many causes tht need to have more awareness to them.

We had such a turn out for us it was so wonderful!

I am going to have to do several posts for this i have so many pictures




Angeling's support! (a)









3 comments:

  1. It was shamazing! Got to be one of the funnest days ever :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jim it was fun, fun and laggy xD someone else is planning a fun day hope you can make it there as well <3

      Delete
  2. One of the best angeling get together in history :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive