About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Bullying Awareness Week- Monday 02/16/15 By Natalia


Natalia is holding a Bullying Awareness the week of February 16th, This is to such a great cause to join in <3 I will make more posts on this as it gets closer to the day it starts I just wanted to let you all know in advance about it.. Please read her art book on msp for further details <33.. I also made a movie with a few details..




3 comments:

  1. Sounds great, I will try my hardest to join in <33

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, I hate bullying. Funny thing is I made an AB about Bullying even without knowing about this lol. Honestly, I swear next person to bully someone gets.... No lolly on free lolly day, also a 'peaceful shout at off me' ;) You have been warned haters xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It all needs to stop both in life and on msp.. Its out of hand and its not worth it... </3

      Delete

Blog Archive