About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Friday, February 13, 2015

Homeless Awareness Day by Chloe


Chloe is holding an awareness day for the Homeless.. Poverty is such a problem no matter wht country you are from.. It is wonderful to show your support for all the homeless.. Chloe is asking you wear to clothes tht are torn and if you can not afford just dress casually. She will also be holding a meet and greet in her room at 9:30 pm Uk time.. 4:30 Pm Eastern time.. I will be making a movie and an art book to help get the word out, I will also be attending the meet and greet <3

Thank you to everyone who is showing the support for any sort of awareness you can nvr have to many of them <33


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive