About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Saturday, February 7, 2015

Post 1- Unicorn & Casual Week


Cadie, You always make such wonderful art book's for me.. I cant appreciate them more.. You are such a special friend, I dnt know where I would be with out you, Love you <3







Aly's  series are amazing.. Life Of Guy is so funny xD


Aly I want to thank you for this art book, your support along with all my friends it means so much to me <33 love you






Again you do not have to be added to be angelings <3 I cant stress tht enough.. everyone is welcome



Thank you all who have helped me with my Theme movies, views have been great! I appreciate them all so much..








9 comments:

  1. I love this week. All the costumes re incredible :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, Next week we are going to have a Valentine's Theme, and something else I have in mind.. since it is Valentine's Day next week and msp I know will be having the theme as well

      Delete
  2. Bestie , I love you . I love you more thn you love the artbooks i made for you . you are my bff for life and for ever. Its obvious tht our bond is unbreakable Holly. I love you so much . Friends for life ! ..

    I deleted my google and youtube account because my friends irl were typing me up and calling me a lesbian because i make videos for ppl >,< ...
    I forgot how to make another lmao

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bestie i love you more thn i love the song dont cry daddy . I love you more thn anything ...

    Nothing breaks tht <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love you to Cadie, I am here for a long time <3

      Delete
  4. I love this theme. Got my normal unicorn outfit on, next outfit will be the sassy unicorn outfit xD Thankyou for making these themes possible holly <3 Ily <3
    Love,
    Christabel Hipster <33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cant wait to see the sassy unicorn xDD and your very welcome bestie <3

      Delete
  5. LOL ty for adding my arts, you're welcome too xD
    I will support u always and I will try alongside Cadie to get the arts about supporting u lots of loves xD
    I love u so much forever and ever... And ever... Tysm for everything, I am yours always<3
    BFF's to eternity<3
    -Aly<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your very welcome bestie, i love you all so much <33 Thanks for being there for us

      Delete

Blog Archive