About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Monday, February 2, 2015

Animal Awareness Day- Friday February 06







This Friday February 06th Dazz and I are holding an awareness day for Animals.. so many animals are abused and lost because of animal cruelty.. 

Please help us show support for them by taking part in our theme day. We ask that you dress as any animal you want.. from dogs, cats and even ocean wild life would be okay..

I am also going to show up Dazz's house this friday either using my main or one of my back ups.. as long as the lag holds out.. I wont be staying long but i will at least show up.

Time I will be at Dazz's starts at 7:00 pm Uk time & 2:00 pm Usa time.. that time of day is the laggiest but i will show up <3

Thank you everyone so much <33 please share this posting for us

<33hollyrenee

12 comments:

  1. I'm gonna be a stalker and turn up at Dazz's house :p I love this theme idea, its so nice to appreciate animals and the cruelty some of them go through. I hate it and animal testing, animal abuse, or anything like that is completely out of hand! I will be a dalmation, since I have the outie already off the animal party theme, or I may be a bunny for the other half of the week, since I have 4 bunny outies I think :D
    Thank you Holly and Dazz for choosing a very meaninfull theme, well at least to me, thank you #NoAnimalAbuse

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your very welcome Jim.. but this one was Dazz's idea xD i too have quite a few bunny looks, cat looks, tiger looks, cat looks lol xD I hope to see you there : D

      Delete
    2. Jim you cant change half way through the WEEK its a theme DAY xD

      Delete
  2. Tysm ♥ I am so sorry I didnt know it was the laggiest time <3 D: Lysm and ty again!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep anywhere from 11:00 am my time until chat ban is very laggy lol <33 and your very welcome <3

      Delete
    2. Tysm Dazz for this fab theme :p I love it and it stands for so much in my opinion. I'm one of those people who would help an animal more than a human, as an animal can't do anything, wares a human can.

      Delete
  3. Doesn't it have the thing in the rooms though that means that only like 15 people can get in then no more?? Anyway I shall find a snazzy look to wear ;p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you maybe thinking of imvu.. this will be on msp <3

      Delete
  4. No, there is some sort of MSP room limit, but I don't know by how many. I'm going there early, as I will probs be like 3 hours early, as I like to be early for anything.... apart from school(I)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didnt know there was a room limit on msp? I know whn a lot of people come to a chat i am in on it i always end up freezing and getting disconnected...

      Delete
  5. This is a great idea.. I won't be able to get to Dazz's room, but I hope it is successful.. and you might want to see if there is any room at Dazz's.. there is a limit on the number of people.. but the room has to be REALLY full xD Animals are subjected to cruelty everyday.. it is unfair.. we evolved from animals, and I think we would all have something to say if we went through what some perfectly innocent animals went through :/ I said something like that on my latest AB for Animal Awareness Day.. please look if you get the chance.. if not, DW.. I know you suffer from lag <3 MSP: JenTheArcher <33

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive