About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Thursday, February 5, 2015

Celeb Post 5


Just a reminder today is Animal Awareness Day! & also please vote in our poll <33 Ty everyone for a great week!










Kristle your art book is so true I just had to share this <3 You have such a way with words 


Thank you Izzy for dressing up as me you are beautiful






Please read Omg's art book, it is very beautiful <3 I love it so much <3 I had happy tears whn i read it it is a very powerful art book



Ellie, Thank you for this art book, it has been a pleasure to get to know you.



Chloe thank you for adding me to your art book! Ly




3 comments:

  1. Animal Awareness Day <33 Got dressed up but I dunno if im even dressed up as an animal xDD Also made an AB to show my support <33 You and daz's idea for this day is really good <33

    ReplyDelete
  2. So girly stubbern here, here is the link to the video u wanted :)) I hope u enjoy it, it is dedicated to you and please subscribe :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIdhK5roUZM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwh tysm for putting me in this post. I hope your well :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive