About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Friday, February 13, 2015

Eating Disorder's Theme Week hosted by Jade


Jade has made a theme week, to bring awareness for eating disorders.. Beginning on February 23rd to March 01st So many people suffer from them.. and it is wonderful she is bringing the word out for it.. Please read her art book on msp and if you have any ?s please msg her, The theme to wear is anything stripes.. I will also be making a movie & art to help her get her word out for this <33 please love & rate if you can

Ty <33

<33hollyrenee


1 comment:

  1. Good awarness, my friends say I 'may' have one, I just don't like to eat much that's all (i)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive