About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Sunday, February 15, 2015

Valentine's Post 2

I hope you all had a Fantastic Valentines Day, I again want to thank you for all the birthday's wishes, Your all so kind, I am sorry if i didnt get to your msgs or postings.. But know I am so thankful for them.. I will try and be on as much as i can today i ended up with the flu.. I did nothing yesterday but go to breakfast, my favorite candle shop " I love candles" , and come home and watch tv and sleep....

Here are some pictures.. Enjoy!!


Kat this drawing is beautiful , You said you worried about wht people would say about you posting it well I am glad you did and it is amazing, Dnt worry about others.. Ly


(a)ings support



Bestie, Ty so much for this art book, You have made my day by being able to get on to msp, Thank you so much, You make me smile so much, Your so caring for others.. I ly



Katie your amazing.. Your not mad at me for not being able to keep up with the auto's you were so understanding, Thank you so much for this picture.. and being a great friend <33



Starry ty so much for being a good friend to me, I hope your friend ship last a very long time <22



Paula, You have been nothing but a bff to me, I remember not so long ago we werent friends, Now i consider you one of my best friends, Love you soo much <33



Ty so much bestie for the art book, it is beautiful <33 Ly



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive