About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Sunday, February 22, 2015

Sweet Treats & Keeping warm post 1


Bestie, Ty so much for this art book, I had happy tears, you have been an amazing friend and I love ya to pieces <3


(a)ings support <33



Paula thank you so much for adding me to your art book <33 i love you so so much










5 comments:

  1. I bought the look you're wearing there yesterday, and then today you are wearing it! Coincidence or what? xDD
    I love the artbooks, especially Cadie's with the backgrounds, very creative <33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL ikr thanks for going through all the looks to find it, I have a ton of sweet treat looks xD <3 and i also love the arts so many people are so talented i have no idea how to do all tht but my art books are a lot better thn they were xD

      Delete
    2. Adding pictures has helped for sure, and yes it took a while to find the look lol xD

      Delete
    3. Adding pictures has helped for sure, and yes it took a while to find the look lol xD

      Delete
  2. I think I may be able to sneak Katy Perry into an artbook (i) I love Katy Perry sweet treats, its a sims3 katy perry special edition game if nobody knew. She's my life and sims is aswell. As for dressing warm, I thiink I can find a cute cat or puppy with winter clothes on (i)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive