About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Monday, February 9, 2015

Moral of a blog post? Seriously?

Hmm okay, Referring to someone's blog post..  and some comment's.. You have the gull to sit and talk about ages, high lvls, and morality? Lol really? You sit and mock us, with your pictures and whtever.. Over a name.. I myself nvr said we were angel's.. tht was started by someone else who was blogging against us.. who you all know well ;)  Your just mad because people actually stand up to you, and you have to twist everything around to like you are all innocent..(y)

So much wrong right there ;) Dnt you think? Wasnt this all started long ago over a art book someone made? 
 Yes I think so, and it still continues to this day? & havent me and Candired stopped the blogging? Who cares whn we stopped the point is we stopped, YOU kept it going " as usual", I have owned my part and apologized to Msp.. so many times and I still get HATED ON!
 Yet you all keep going around msp, making blog posts, dragging OUR names it.. Why? Cause YOU all wont let it stop! I have not hardly even defended myself to the likes of you.. YOU blame all hate you get on angelings.. You all claim you are all the victim?? Please... If I, my friends, and whoever else you think are bullies dont you think we would all be locked? 

Your not owning up any part in this?! -,-  You just keep dishing it out. Whn is enough enough for you?? 

How about you all ask your friends not to comment like I do mine? At least I have the guts to ask thm not to comment, and the  "morals" not to keep it going.. & try to put a stop to this and MOVE ON..

You say we are responsible for all the hate on msp? Umm noo.. There are many more to blame as well. Stalking our wall's, and blogs and whtever else you do.  Hoping for tht chance to get me and who ever else you want locked (y) I look at your blog, because people msg me about it, and say how badly your putting angeling's down and whoever comments against you your calling rude names that are not called for. One being an actual illness to some.. -,- & you can sit preach morality? LOL.. 

I am serious, Stop it already and play your game. Your all calling me a fame monster whn I dnt even threaten people, I dnt msg people asking to watch my movies, and if you would look at my views you would see tht is not being a fame monster.. Its called  letting people rate if they want too.  If I was truly a "fame monster" I would be sooo much higher on the score board... Now wouldnt I? I think so. I earn my fame the right way, I do help others.. with movies, autos, wishy's and much more as well as friendship..

All this has stop NOW, Again my friends, Angeling's dont comment 1st, dnt comment back to hate just block and report it.. be the bigger person and ignore them, If they have nothing better to do with their time, and sit and keep a " feud" going, after all I have done to try and make it stop, with apologies, and asking you all NOT to comment, Let them. 

Remember, everything you say on your blog is also thrown back to you.. The follower remark, The leader remark, The Brainwash remark and so much more.. stop being a hypocrite... ;)

People in glass houses shouldnt throw stones :)

We have " grown up" & moved on at least we arent acting immature, and keeping something so "pointless" going..

" claps"

<33hollyrenee




Blog Archive