About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Monday, February 9, 2015

Sharing from Face Book- Msp's new theme Thursday


This year Valentine's theme from msp looks a lot better then the movie type one from last year lol..

Angeling's theme as well will be Valentine's Day, BUT there is a twist with Valentine's Day theme for angeling's.. Instead of the "traditional" Red and White..  we are going to do the color's, Pink white & red.. Thanks to OmgitsMee for the suggestion! & we will also have one more theme to go along with it but I am saving to announce tht til Thursday

Our theme this week will start as well on Thursday along with Msp's

<33hollyrenee

11 comments:

  1. It looks like a Valentines theme set in Venus! Oml I love the idea of that xD Love chu ^-^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love to decorate for Valentine's Day xD I just hate the holiday lol xD and because its my birthday it makes it soo much worse

      Delete
  2. Oh no D; valentines day stresses me up, I think I'm just gonna ignore the whole fact it's valentines day and focus on ur birthday.. xDD I'm excited for ur birthday then xD :) ly xDD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read Aly's post, it's your birthday?! When? :D I need to celebrate xDD And I agree, the theme looks awesome and much better than last years theme!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. and the other theme is birthday I just saw aly comment♥ and np im happy to help♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. My birthday is on Saturday I had said Sunday thinking Valentines Day was sunday this year but its not lol got my days all wrong D: and ty again <33

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this valentines day idea♥ Also if your birthday is on Saturday. Happy Birthday For Then :) Hope we can speak soon. feel like i havent spoken to you in ages<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Crystal!! How are you??? Ikr its been a long time, I have had a lot going on <3

      Delete
  7. D: if its saturday i cant make it on your birthday but can we celebrate on the sunday if we are having a party so i can come ? .. & I think this theme will be venus or something .. Still looks horrid though. Obvious they need help with these themes. Alot of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I amnot sure wht i am even doing in life on Saturday i will try and be on some, if not i will be back some on Sunday.. But there is the this place about an hr i go to every year for my birthday, I am hoping i get to get this yr but i am not sure <33

      Delete

Blog Archive