About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Self Harm Awareness day by Starry Gaze


On Saturday Starry Gaze is holding an awareness day for Self Harm.. something tht affects many people young and old.. This is a great theme as it has nvr been dne b4 and it is letting people know they are not alone.. She has an art book on msp please share for her, and I have also made a movie as well <33 Please wear red & or blue to show your support..

Thanks so much <33hollyrenee


12 comments:

  1. <3 ~SH Awareness~ <3 I thought this theme was a good idea obviously a lot of people cut and I thought people would like the word to be out there that there was people who were there for them and people who wanted to help <3 ~Starry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree this is a great idea and yes so sad so many do this.. but they are not alone <33

      Delete
  2. I know a couple of people on MSP who say they self harm :/
    Maybe this will be a way to reach out to them and help them <33

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey <3 msp don't even work for me d other counries do expect uk the avatar don't load nd I cant even log in I don't think im even going to join this

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im lost??? are you not able to log on?

      Delete
    2. yep i know what you mean you need to change your web browser google chrome doesn't lemme log in but safari does try mozilla or safari <33

      Delete
  4. i've been thinking of doing a self-harm awareness day since me and my sister both struggle from it. i'm so glad someone else is doing one, tbh i don't really have the time to organise anything right now. i will DEFINITELY be joining in. it's a very close subject to my heart and i want people to know that we do not do it for attention, we have our own reasons for it. anyways, i love chu ^-^ and thanks so much for the girl who decided to hold this awareness day <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that girls is me :D i know how it feels as I have cut in the past but will all help each other <3 ty for joining in ~Starry

      Delete
    2. I have nvr cut.. I just cry to release my anger and or depression.. I am glad this theme was made as well <33

      Delete
    3. my depression and anxiety and ODC kinda got the better of me, now i can't stop which is depressing/annoying but i'm fine

      Delete
    4. I know wht you mean really.. I have really bad OCD.. i am a scared to death germs, I have to keep things in order.. I have to do certain things in order.. and the depression gets really bad at times as well but the OCD is a constant struggle for me.. i also have social aniexty.. so i dnt like to leave the house very often.. :/

      Delete

Blog Archive