About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Sunday, February 8, 2015

Show your support for Deaf Awareness hosted by- Eli7120



This is such an amazing idea Eli! Eli is holding  a show your support for Deaf Awareness tomorrow Monday February 09th.

You can read her art book for more details as well, she is holding a gathering in her house at 6:00 pm until 7:00 pm.. I will try and show up but I may not be able too, as I have to get my brother and sister frm school " Uk" is 4- 5 hours ahead of me  I believe, But I will try my best to show up <33

I hope you all enjoy the day tomorrow.. Its for a wonderful cause..

<33hollyrenee

3 comments:

  1. I don't think that anybody has had this theme before.. It is such a good idea <33 People are creating better and better support days.. So many ppl suffer from it.. As always I can't make the meet and greet >.< But I will do what I can <3 Ly <3 - Jen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I so agree, so many things tht have awareness tht many dnt even know about <3 and we understand if you cant make it <33 ly too and again thank you

      Delete
  2. It's great that she's doing awareness for something that almost everyone can relate to in some way, whether it's their grandparents, aunts, uncles etc. I agree with Jen - I don't think this theme has been done before, and it is a great idea!
    ~ Cat

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive