About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Saturday, February 14, 2015

Happy Valentines Day & Thank you


As many of you know today is also my Birthday! & Its all my 3rd yr on msp, I got VIP on y birthday 3 yrs ago and have kept it since with no plans of quitting anytime soon.. I have met so many wonderful people on Msp, I consider them all my best friends just cant add on to profiles.. I have also lost a lot of good friends </3.. BUT one thing msp has taught me, as well Candired and all my friends.. Tht friends do exsist on the net.. If I wasnt on msp, I would not have met Candired who I adore and love so much, I wouldnt have met all m friends.. I dnt have many peopl in life I call friends, But tht is my fault, because I dnt do well with the outside world.. so many things in life has made tht way.. for those who dnt say friendship on game dnt exsist..  well I believe you are wrong.. 

Treat other's as you want to be treated, treat each other with respect.. Know tht if anyone hates on you, especially if you DO NOT start it, they dnt know you... your friends do <33

I am sorry if I cant keep up today with the gb postings and msgs.. I have a lot going on today <33 I will be on all I can.. Remember I love you all <33

Love you all, 
Happy Valentines Day Msp!!

<33hollyrenee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive