About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Saturday, February 21, 2015

Upcoming Event- Autism Awareness


This coming Tuesday February 24th Xx Angeling Forever xX will be holding a autism awareness day. She would like you to wear green to show support for her theme. She has an art book with all details please love and share for her <3 I will try and be at the meet and greet but as I said I am not guaranteeing meet & greets atm.. all next week I am super busy with appointments and with being sick and getting over it I get so tired easily..  But i will try my best <3 

Thank you all so much who are planning events they are really do mean something to someone if not everyone <33


13 comments:

  1. People always choose the colours that I dont have xD The themes are getting better and better.. I think many are scared to say their ideas for fears of being laughed at.. your helping them by putting these on your blog and helping out <33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes so many themes are getting better, I like the idea od everyone coming together to support each other

      Delete
  2. I an pretty sure that's my friends birthday that day. I dunno, I'm not good at all my friends birthdays being in Feb the 2_ :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think february is a popluar month birthday wise lol <3

      Delete
    2. September is the worlds most popular month. There's like loads of peoples birthdays to rememebr in Saptember. My birthday personally is perfect, it July so its hot, the last week of school, not to close to xmas, not to close to easter, the 2 big hloidays of the year xD Plus makes me one of the youngest in my year, so I can call all my mates old xD which I do (i)

      Delete
    3. lol.. We get out of school in May or the beginning of June i think..

      Delete
  3. I Suffer With Autism as I'm a girl it doesn't affect me too bad , obviously its hard. I will definitely be there to support <3 This Theme made me smile ~StarryGaze

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tht is great your are doing very well.. Many people have it and so many dnt know about it.. my brother was tested for it but he dnt have it he has ADHD and ODD Odd is Oppositional Defiant disorder.. it doesnt matter if a person has an illness they are still the same <3 Thanks Starry for sharing your story

      Delete
  4. I heard that yesterdays meet and greet at Sugar Ranger's room didn't go so well....I would have been there but I didn't know the time and I didn't D:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I told her tht day i may not be able to go i was and still not fully recovered and i also had errands to run so it took a lot out of me.. she is always welcome to have another one..

      Delete
  5. Hey Holly it's Smartie :)
    I was wondering if we could do a day about Brain Tumours as we just recently found out my cousin had one, so maybe we could do a themed day? If you have already done it I understand, but thanks if you could :)
    Smartie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey smartie no we havent dne one for those, i am sorry about your cousin.. if you want you can email all the details like date and wht you want people to wear etc.. my email is above at the top <33

      Delete

Blog Archive