About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Saturday, February 7, 2015

Tuesday February 10th- Pink for Cancer Awarness


This coming Tuesday Black N Gothic is holding a day for Awareness against Cancer.. On Tuesday please show your support by wearing pink.. I will also have a meet and greet at her house.. at 7:00 Pm Uk time, 2:00 pm Usa time.. I will stay as long as I can but i have to leave around 2:45 pm or so as I go and get my brother and sister frm school. Please remember not to hate, this for Cancer Awareness to get word out that we are fighting cancer and showing our support.. Cancer is affected by so many people young and old. We want a peaceful get together.. and to have fun.. so remember to join us for Cancer Awareness Day <33

If you would like to hold a theme day and need help please let me know <33

We also both made art books, and movies please love and share them <33

If you would like to make artbook's and or movies for this please do <3











12 comments:

  1. Your from the USA ooooh didn't know that :* well i will defy be there love you holly xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a wonderful idea.. so many people are affected by cancer.. young and old.. this should raise awareness and encourage ppl to join the fight.. I will join in all I can.. I don't have many pink looks, by I will create an art book and movie.. I won't be able to attend the house event.. hope tons of people do though <3

    Jen <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so, I am sure we will have an amazing turn out.. with everyone wearing pink <3

      Delete
    2. Yes i know it is your idea gave you all credit in the posting

      Delete
  3. Holly can i do a theme to as i msged u my awareness on msp,my awareness is for the air ambulance (or any rescue) as they saved my close friend from a serious illness which she nearly died from, and im doing a air ambulance thing in real life as they saved my friend x x This really means alot to me and im hoping we can do this theme,Im glad my friend is back to normal living her usual life again x :) tysm bestie ily always

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I do a awareness for the air ambulance in dorset xx they saved my friends life and I really want to thank them for it xx this means so muc hto me xx ilysm holly :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes bestie let me know of a date, make an art etc.. here is a better idea please msg me on imvu so i get your msgs.. <33 and let me know of the idea and such like wht to wear

      Delete
  5. I'm gonna go lol, I hope it was as fun as Dazz's house meet and greet :D Izzy, Kat and I had so much fun :D Also I have an AB out for the new them ;)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive