About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Bullying Day- hosted by Draculaura


This coming Friday 02/27 Draculaura is making a Bullying Awareness Day... There are nvr to many of these days for no matter wht type of Awareness it is.. With each theme day we keep those in our thoughts.. so please continue to help support those who make these days.. she would like you to wear black, white and or green to show support..

Please love & share her art book on msp if you can <33 Hope you all can join in


8 comments:

  1. Yess.. I hve black and white xDD This day looks amazing.. I get bullied IRL and MSP is my way out of it.. I will gladly join in <33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love black and white as well xD I am sorry you get bullied.. I got bullied as well, and now I look back and think why did i shed tears and let them win? Even on msp i look back and think why i let them get to me.. :/ <33 here is to moving on

      Delete
    2. Tht is one of the reasons I love MSP so much.. It is a way out of bad times and I can just chat with the ppl I love.. Ly <33

      Delete
  2. A wise woman once said "Haters gonna hate" I love my Taylor Swift :P She's da bae <3 You can't let haters get you down because they already below you :) You just need a friend and a good song to chear you up, and to whoever gets bullied out there, you have all my hope for a brighter future ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love tht song Jim its one of my favs by her.. and yes it is a very wise song

      Delete
  3. I feel lucky that I haven't been bullied (yet) in life, and I will gladly join in with this theme <33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Be lucky.. I have been bullied in life and cried about it all the time.. and now i look back and say why did i let them have the satisfaction? and same with msp.. many people have hrt me on the game and now i say why? I am so numb to it all now.. <33

      Delete
    2. I suppose it is a good life lesson, it makes you stronger to what people say and do to you <33

      Delete

Blog Archive