About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Thursday, February 19, 2015

New TOTW- Keeping Warm and Favorite Sweet Treats


Yes we have had these theme before but they were last year.. Not many commented on the theme idea art book.. so it was sort of slim pickings lol

February is one of the coldest months where i am frm so the theme fits.. and i also love sweet treats.. I hope to see some great creations.. Please give me time to look at arts and such as i am very very behind.. I will be gone part of this morning as well..

This weekend i hope to be on more, and next week I have several appointments so my time is some wht limited right now on msp. Sorry friends :/

& a reminder today is skin awareness day, please wear red and or lavendar to show support, I again will try to make it to a a meet and greet i just cant nake any promises right now <33

Anyways enjoy the week <33

10 comments:

  1. I love this theme xD I would have been stuck if anything else had won o.O And I will try to join in with skin awareness day.. I had a strange skin condition when I was younger that was brought on by stress.. it was around my eyes and neck >.< I think I stressed a bit xD And Feb is rlly cold over here to.. although the sun shines it is freezing xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tht sounds like hives tht you are describing, I have had hives not fun lol.. The only issues i have is some dry skin because of the cold, and same i would have been very stuck if anything else won.. but the 2 were tied <3

      Delete
  2. I will turn up and take a snap shot for ya anyways lol. I'm pretty sure creepy pasta won last time I looked, but like you said, what would we do xD Dress Warm, yh I have some winter scarfs and boots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanna dress like candy...yum yum

    ReplyDelete
  4. This might sound stupid but what does TOTW stand for? (i)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. xDD we could be stupid together. I'm not sure what TOTW stands for either lol but I'm gonna get my winter gear on B)

      Delete
    2. LOL its not stupid i just shortened it tbh TOTW= Theme of the week xDD

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive