About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Friday, February 20, 2015

Shout out- Air Ambulance awareness hosted by Carla AM


This Saturday " tomorrow" Carla is holding an awareness day for Air Ambulance as they hold a special place in her heart, they saved her friend.

All medical professionals should be recongnized more because they save so many people and help many everyday. I know they mean so much to me as the medical profession has been a part of my life for so long.

Please read Carla's artbook for more information.. I am not longer saying i will be at meet and greets because I have been so sick, but if i can i will always show up to them i will continue to help people with their theme days..

I am not sure if Carla has one planned or not.. 

<33hollyrenee

10 comments:

  1. such a wonderful idea, unfortunately I ill not be able to join your meet and greet as much as I would like to, ooshtastic x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We unerstand, we have many days planned hopefully you will be able to come to one <3 There is one today planned at 7:00 pm uk time

      Delete
  2. Amazing idea,I think I'll be able to take part<33.I haven't taken part in these themes for a while and I've all most forgotten how fun it is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww hey Deronica, how are you? I hope you can join us <33 i miss you

      Delete
    2. I miss you too,I'm grand ty<3 wbu?

      Delete
    3. I have been doing good besides being sick.. other wise okay <33 thank you... I do hope you can try and get on msp xD but do understand if you cant

      Delete
    4. Your welcome<3 ,Is your Imvu working now?

      Delete
  3. This theme is a really good one <33 Idk if I will have a nurse oufit or anything but I am hoping so xD I also hve more info on my theme day.. Ill msg you on msp <3 Ly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay ty Jen so much <33 I dnt need much now since so far in advance just a date really so i can add it to the calendar <33 and love you too

      Delete
    2. Yes it is but my sister has been on home instruction and has the laptop it is downloaded on for school work and whtever she wants to use it for... and my laptop wont download it, its a google chrome book so i am very limited on it

      Delete

Blog Archive