About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Msp's upcoming theme- Sharing frm Face book


Looks like Spring will be in the air on msp.. But Spring doesnt start until next month xD I just hope the clothes and hairs are cheaper this theme <33

Wht is your favorite part about spring? I really dnt have a favorite I am more of a Fall & Winter person..

10 comments:

  1. Is it just me or does that avatar look like Anna from Frozen? (i)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm your right it does xD maybe its a spring time frozen theme O,O

      Delete
    2. Yes, I read someone else's status saying just that xD
      I'm not complaining too much as I don't mind Frozen, I like the songs (i)

      Delete
  2. my favourite seasons are autumn, winter and spring (i dont like summer xD) i think my favourite part about spring is when my school has their spring assembly for easter holidays xD because we get to sing this song i've sung every easter since i was about 2 xD its the last year i get to do it which sucks but its just such a sweet memory xD anyways, love chu ^-^ from christabel (if yuh didnt guess by the name xDDD)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know how much your, "From Christabel Hipster" annoys me, yet you still do it (i)

      Delete
  3. Hm I love Spring because of all the flowers coming out and the baby animals being born xDD Oh and my birthday ^.^ xDD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to know the date and I'll make you an arty for sure ;)
      I'll ask on MSP as you probably won't see this xD
      And yes I love seeing the baby animals being born <33

      Delete
    2. I did see this xD But you probably won't see this xDD It's April 24th xD When's yours? So I know when to do an artbook too ;) <33

      Delete
  4. OMG ANNA!!! hopefully they dont have elsa, because i got that vip pack for christmas (ty mum) xD and i wouldnt want people to just get it without paying proper money like my mum did x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Summer!!! Sun, what more could anyone ask for :P The parks being open late so me and my friends can play football, in the park, basketball, badminton, tennis... Water guns, water slides, pool partys....paradise, I mean HELLO, could you ask for more :* I just love it :D

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive