About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Friday, February 27, 2015

Shout out- 70's - 80's & Vinatge Week by Tia


Tia has a fantastic idea! I really like this theme lol.. anyways she is having a theme all week for 70's, 80's, and Vintage! A theme you can dress & be creative, and also elegant like the days of the Titanic.. I will be making a short movie and I also have a art book.. Please love & share Tia's art it also have more information..

We have many themes going on this week I am sure there is something for everyone! Thank you for also showing your support for Tia's Cancer Awareness Theme..


Thanks Tia so so much for this theme!

<33hollyrenee


5 comments:

  1. Sounds GREAT!!! I love anything vintage!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do know that the days of the titanic were 2 years till the first world war so people would not be able to dress well during that time, I'm just acting smart that's all xD (i)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol.. and i love tht movie Titanic, almost version of it made i like

      Delete

Blog Archive