About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Unicorn & Casual Week Post 3


Dazz, Thank you so much for your art book about Dont Cry Daddy <3



Thank you so much Bestie for getting the word out about black N Gothic's theme for Tuesday!



Ashlee, Ty so much for the art book, Its beautiful love you <3



Jessy, Thank you so much for the art book as well to get the word out about Black N Gothik's theme <3



Cadie, another beautiful art book,I think this one is my favorite I love the colors.. Love you so much Bff <33



Jim so many words describe you xDD We have spoken a lot through email's and you are just a wonderful person. I am glad we became friends and I am so glad tht you have made new friends as well.. Your great dnt forget tht <33




Please read Rosa's new art book, I read and had to share it on my blog.. <3 Thank you for caring Rosa, your a wonderful person <3



I have seen many art book's and status for this, I appreciate all your art book's and help so much.. You see you dnt have to threaten people to get help on msp.. If you want to do it tht way thn do it.. But  tbh you dnt have too.. Help others the way you want to be helped <3



Francesca, Thank you so much for this art book.. I have not had one made quite like this.. I appreciate it so much <33 


4 comments:

  1. Yet again, some beautiful artbooks have been made <33 You are so blessed to have so many good friends, it is a true inspiration to me and others <33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cat so much <33 we are all blessed to have each other <33

      Delete
  2. TYSM, for the kind words and incuding me B-)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive