About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Unicorn and Casual post 5


Lexi, Thank you so much for the art book, It is amazing, Love you soo much <33


Rose I just love your art book, Its beautiful, Thank you <33




Ty so much Vip Boy for making an angeling collage <33



Bestie, I just love you so much thank you for the art book <33 Bff's for life





Yummy, Thanks for this art book using Pink Cancer for awareness pictures.. It was so much fun meeting you all <33





Ty so much betoe for your friendship and the art book, Its beautiful



Ty so much Meni <33 


3 comments:

  1. You're welcome, I love u so much forever and beyond<3
    Ty for all the fun once again this week Holly<3
    Ly :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your very welcome bestie, and thank you too, Ly

      Delete
  2. Everything is lovely, such good looks and arts <33

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive