About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Shout outs for 2 Upcoming Event's

Wow we have a busy upcoming week next week with angelings.. we have quite a few themes along with msp's and Angeling's.. here they are..


LiloChick is holding an awareness day for Cerebral Palsy on Sunday February 15th. Another Disease tht many are affected by.. she asks if you can wear green to show your support for her even, Me and her are also planning a meet and greet at her house Sunday 8:00 PM Uk Time and 3:00 Pm Usa Time..

I have also made a movie and art to help get the word out for her theme.. she to has an art book please go read for more details.





Natalia is making a theme for Bullying Awareness.. something afeects many of daily both i life and on the net.. She ask that people wear blue to show your support.. Her theme starts this Monday February 16th


I have also made a movie with some details as well.. I will post more postings on this if need be..






4 comments:

  1. I will try my hardest to join in <33

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is a girl holding a self harm awareness day on friday I believe her name is bonkeroo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woow Holly, You really are such a sweet person, you take the time to make Ab's and movies for these awarenesses and give up your time for the meet and greet :) You should really get a week of chillaxing lol xDD ^.^ Lysm and Tysm for all your work :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all so much, and ty so much Vivid, I love you too <33

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive