About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Friday, February 6, 2015

New Theme- Unicorns & Casual




This week Angeling's is having 2 themes.. 

Our themes are Unicorns & Casual

Unicorn clothes and accessories are so expensive, so I thought it would make it easier for all to join in with the runner up which was Casual..

So please get looks, arts, movies, and even houses ready..

You do not have to be added to join or an angeling..

We just want to have fun.

Also just  a reminder if you would like to hold an awareness day, theme day and would like me to help you please msg me on msp, imvu or email me.. my email and imvu is at the top.. I need a few days in advance to plan, make a art book, a posting and a movie.. and I also need to make sure i can attend if you are having a meet and greet <3

<33hollyrenee

5 comments:

  1. I Love unicorns :D :* But i dnt hve any Unicorn clothes... Wait i have Horn but if i cant find anything i can always go Casual :) <3 ty for another amazing theme- Izzy hun bun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your very welcome, I added 2 because I know the unicorn theme can be very expensive sadly

      Delete
    2. Yeah it really is but luckly i made up an outfit xD

      Delete
  2. Another really good theme <33 Luckily, I have around 5 unicorn outfits.. I may have gone overboard the first time I saw the clothes xD I love how you added Casual to the theme.. not everybody can join in with Unicorns :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes tht theme to me was so expensive.. The was like 2000 star coins

      Delete

Blog Archive