About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Friday, February 27, 2015

Seizure Awareness Day- By Jen


On March 07th Jen is holding a Seizure awareness day.. This one holds special meaning to me.. 2 people very close to me has this the disorder... Jen asks you to wear purple to show your support as purple is the color for this awareness..

Jen has a art book on msp please love & share for her.. and I also have a art and movie as well..

Thank you all for these Awareness & theme days 


3 comments:

  1. Tysm for this.. I hope it turns out well <3 Ly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your very welcome and i am sure it will <33 i know i will be joining in <33

      Delete
  2. I kindly have to join in seeing as Jen is my BFF she would probably be offended lol xD
    Jk (i) But I will definitely join in ;)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive