About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Vampress Theme- Redhair 3 days!


I am making this posting for my good friend Vampress... for the bext 3 days she is holding a red head theme.. I personally LOVE IT because i mostly wear red hair on msp xDD Thanks so much Vampress for doing this theme.. Please click on her on msp and go to her art book and love it.. 


6 comments:

  1. That's cool and fun for my because I have redish hair in real life haha c:

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love it, wearing red hair right now on msp. i actuallu love it, it suits me. i really love the colour and im thinking of dying my blonde hair that colour in realz. i hope it gets a lot of people joining in, i really like it already. lots of love,

    Christabel Hipster<33

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh I know! I love red hair i dye my hair in real just to have it.. lol.. My younger sister kaylyn has strawberry blonde.. lol.. she hates it xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. when my hair goes more brown im soooo dying it. i have a friend from america, she my best friend irl and she has strawberry blonde hair and shes actually so gorgeous. i used to think 'oh, blonde is the best hair colour' but now im thinking 'nope, i was wrong, i reeeaaally love red/ginger hair. i just love it sooo much <33

      Delete
  4. I dye my hair ginger cuz i luv it so much i've atchally got brown hair >.<

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol I loved this theme as I am a red head irl

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive