About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Plz read -an update

Hey everyone how are you? I am so sorry for being on msp alot like usual.. Life has been very demanding to say the least.. my sister had surgery this past week.. so I am doing double the chores and going to appointments, and helping her... I am usually on very early in the morning.. if i come on through the day i am off and on and I am trying my best to keep with everything.. 

Please give me time.. tht is all I ask.. I am one person like you or anyone else..

Thanks for being understanding <33

<33hollyrenee

11 comments:

  1. i hope your sisters okay :s i hope your okay aswell. take care of yourself, dont overwork yourself. ily so so so much. lots of love,

    Christabel Hipster<33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks bestie.. I am okay and so is my sister just taking it slow <33 ly lots

      Delete
  2. There's no need to hurry...Take your time and look after your sister she really needs you now.We all understand what your going through.No pressure take all the rest you need.<33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for understanding.. there are a couple who dont.. <33 thanks again

      Delete
  3. You are such a beautiful soul <3
    Ly forever..
    ~Candired

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And you are a beautiful soul with a heart of gold and i love you forever and always <33

      Delete
  4. I hope ur sister is ok. :( u tru;ey r a treasure to this world <33 Ly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you and she is okay <3 i thought she got her stitches out today but it is next week this was just a follow up

      Delete
    2. Oh OK glad she is alright will pray for her tonight

      Delete

Blog Archive