About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Something new!!

Normally on msp I do a tie breaker art.. BUT I am now doing polls here on my blog.. Please vote for your choice of the next theme.. You may choose more then one... I will close the poll on Thursday and also announce the new theme... Thank you all again for making theme week's possible!! 

<33hollyrenee

17 comments:

  1. :) Sounds great I'm looking forward to the next theme :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. MY CHRISTMAS THEME!?!?! :)) 1st dec the day is called: Christmas Spirit week :) U wear christmas clothes to celebrate that christmas is coming xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear msp is having a christmas theme this coming week as well

      Delete
    2. Yay !!!! Later i will make a arty for my lil crimbo theme if u want me too :)

      Delete
    3. Sure if you wnt too... just let me know

      Delete
  3. Yay I hope msp do, do a christmas theme!! Only a month until christmas day today :o :) ~xxkiss230xx~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes someone msged me on msp about it they saw it on twitter.. I ope they do more then 1 christmas theme though

      Delete
  4. I was so busy because I am moving to Usa i didnt get time to make a msp account i miss out in all these themes . I really like this theme and I want to do a sporty week will be cool.please do it i new to all of these.


    My stuggle is i need to make new friends in america
    Ilysm

    ReplyDelete
  5. This might sound crazy but.. We should have food week x'D you know, dress up as your favourite food? (i) and this poll thing is a great idea :o !

    ReplyDelete
  6. All ideas need to be added to the theme idea art and i add the most suggested themes on the poll... and Iggy if you dnt have an account how are you joining in the themes and thank you <33

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. You should make an account whenever you can iggy cx it's really fun all the theme weeks especially ones you relate to :3

      Delete
  8. Lol Holly xD
    If msp make my Insurgent (divergent) theme, I'm gonna laugh so hard xD who wants to make a little gamble? xD

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive