About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Saturday, November 8, 2014

Family week- Post 1

This theme is starting off great.. 2 people have also msged me about being angels as well.. 1 for the family who have passed, & 2 because angelings are a family.. and ofc yes you can those are great ideas.. Here are some pictures.. 



Ella, thank you so much for your art.. whn you came to my wall.. ihad no idea wht to expect.. and whn i saw wht was wrong I only told you the truth.. thank you so much for the art <3 and coming to me



Me as my sister Lexi <33



Emily.. thank you so much for the art I appreciate it so much.. I am so happy to be your friend <3


More log in from Angelings.. Thank you all so much



Pictures in Dazz's room.. Dazz, Me,& Natalia




Thank you for the theme art Natalia 


Allie I just love your costume.. this was so neat to see.. thank you <33.. More pictures tomorrow 


8 comments:

  1. Reposting for Shake it up rules: Ty Holly. It was so hard to find the right skin color, I feel a little offended that msp does not have Native American Skin Color. But I am not full Cherokee just 15%. I had to do a lot of looking up stuff for how the Cherokee women dressed. I wanted to add some turquoise but it did not look good with brown.
    ShakeitUpRules

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree but a lot of things msp does or dnt have offends me.. I would love to be able to buy boy clothes again.. many girls dress in guys clothes lol like shirts and such.. i remember the glitch there was and i tried it again tonight and it dnt work.. I miss the old msp whn good glitches worked and not this new one with all these glitches tht are useless and need fixed <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay tysm for putting me and my status on there.
    Happy family week <333

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for adding me and my profile on your blog, Holly! You're the best! :)
    Happy Family Week, Everyone!<3

    ~Emily

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you don't mind me not participating in this weeks family theme just because of my recent circumstances

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ofc not millie.. i understand.. Hope your well <33 ly

      Delete
  6. Everyone looks amazing, ty for putting me in this holly, ily <33 All the arts are really well written aswell. This theme turned out to be incredible. I just cant get over how wonderful everyone looks! Btw i finally changed my name on google+ xD Lots of love

    Christabel Hipster<33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Im glad this theme was a good one.. xD it is so much better then whn msp had it

      Delete

Blog Archive