About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Monday, November 10, 2014

Family Week Posting

hey everyone, I hope you had a great week so far.. I am amazed how well this theme is doing! A lot better then whn msp had it for a theme about a yr ago xD

Remember today we are sort of taking a break to remember those who have died while protecting our countries...

Here are some pictures enjoy


Aly your arts are nothing but true.. Ly





Anya thank you so much for your help and making a art for our theme.. <33




Thank you as well Cherry.. <33





Kat your art has been one of the best I have seen yet thank you so much <33 thank you for everything



More support for angelings <33 Thank you so much




1 comment:

Blog Archive