About Me

My photo
(a)ings are inspirational, We are not Angel's! We believe in defending ourselves & our friends against the hate on msp. Our theme this week is: ♥ For the Love Of Valentines♥ ! ♥ !..Have an idea for a theme, weekly, or weekend theme of your choice? Just email me and let me know i will help you with it if you like <33 Contact me- Imvu- hollyreneexx , Facebook- Hollyrenee Msp , Twitter- @hollyreneemsp Email address- hollyreneeukmsp@gmail.com

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Lag= Deleteing people please read


Sorry to do this but I am deleteing people I dont speak to.. The lag is so bad.. Since Msp has added tht bank..

If I have to lag I want to lag because I have friendships with people.. not just because they are added and sitting there.. There are many msgs I dnt get so please if I delete you, all you have to do is nicely msg me, and or say msg on gb.. Dnt be rude to me either there is no need for rudeness..

If i dnt see your name alot either in msgs, on gb or comments on anything i will delete you... I am always willing to add back, but i want to be able to handle lag and move and not sit it in it..


1 thing tht does help some wht with lag is turn your sound off if you havent.. Its helps so much...


<33hollyrenee

6 comments:

  1. I agree so much holly .. I may even start doing the same. The lag is so bad to have people on that just sit there ... <33

    ReplyDelete
  2. ily holly, i turned my sound off months ago and it really did help with lag so people should take that on board. also if you get any hate whatsoever i swear i will....................idk xD but i will do something xD ily lots. your amazing and i hate how you always get hated on. lots of love,

    Christabel Hipster<33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love you too and ty so much for your support.. but the hate has calmed down alot <3

      Delete
    2. yeah i guess it has, and yvw about the support, i only support people who deserve it and you defiantly deserve it <3

      Delete
  3. This is kina random but, if you ever have any space could you maybe add me? I'd luv to talk more as we only really talked on !!!hayhaysmiley!!! And i don't think you go on that one much D: I also changed my account. I'm not rosieisacake anymore I'm RO$I£ (and I will try turning the sound off but my computers like a decade old and that's why I lag :'c )

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive